Here you can find our chapter website along with others from around the United States and the World. For reference, our chapter is within Region VI of domestic chapters.
The Foundation is the charitable arm of the American Society of Safety Engineers, focusing on educational programs that advance the profession we serve, developing tomorrow’s safety leaders, and supporting research to expand the knowledge of the safety community. Learn more about the foundation and how to get involved here.
ASSE Members get exclusive access to some of the best knowledge and resources in the industry here at the Members Only Portal. Find additional resources such as ASSE’s Body of Knowledge, Member Directory, Leadership Connection, Professional Safety Journal, and more! Not a member, not a problem? Join now and learn what ASSE can do for you!
Professional development matters, as being the best professional you can be is an ongoing process throughout your career. Industry changes, new products/services/and ways to do things are created, your career progresses. Developing as a professional can be both challenging but rewarding. Here are some great certifications and other learning opportunities.
ASSE is certain to have the resources needed for any OSH professional. From a full collection of standards, available in both hard copy and electronic copy, to technical publications covering every facet of safety, ASSE is your top OSH resource.
Excel and Enrich your Career with ASSE Practice Specialties, Branches and Common Interest Groups. Review technical content that advances the practice of safety across the broad spectrum of the profession, from program management to culture change, risk assessment to fatality prevention.
Safety and Health Links
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American National Standards Institute
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- Americans with Disability Act
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Free Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Physics Society: North Carolina Chapter
- International Air Transportation Association
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- Mine Safety and Health Administration
- National Environmental Policy Act
- National Fire Protection Asssociation
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Safety Council
- National Safety Council of North Carolina
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Transportation Safety Board
- North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- North Carolina Department of Labor
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- North Carolina Industrial Commission
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
Our Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers make no warranty implied or expressed to the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of any information provided in the sites shown below. These links are provided for informational purposes only.